Conquer the mountain, no matter the conditions:
our hors catégory is our most advanced performance climbing jersey yet.
Using Coldblack® patented technology, the hors catégory climbing jersey gives you:
- Fabric with active>silverTM technology: controls bacteria and sustain freshness.
- Highly breathable material
- Optimal protection from heating up due to sunlight
- Textiles stay cool to the touch
- Reliable protection from UV rays (UPF 30+)
- Coldblack® summit 150 gm fabric with active>silverTM technology in front and back panels.
- Full length invisible front YKK zipper
- 3 back pockets
- Lateral full mesh panels for added breathability
- Fitted race cut
- Silicone gripper on hem.
About Colblack and active>silver technology:
in comparison to light colors, dark colors absorb more heat in direct sunlight. the heat absorption can be reduced to a minimum with coldblack®, the UVA- and UVB-protection textile finish from Schoeller Technologies. coldblack® reduces heat build-up and provides reliable protection from the sun’s rays. consequently, the wear comfort of textiles can be noticeably improved.
active>silverTM is a freshness finish for textiles based on nature-identical silver salts. It reduces the occurrence of unpleasant body odors and other unpleasant smells by inhibiting the reproduction of bacteria, mites and fungi that cause odors. This ensures that textiles remain hygienically fresh.