It's only when you are a climber, that you understand the utmost importance of using a best-in-class bib-short.
As with all of our cycling bib shorts, we only use P5 Elastic Interface premium performance chamois, to ensure you a comfortable outing, either on a 30 mile coffee ride, or a 200 mile adventure.
We re-imagined this Bib Short, and designed it from scratch, built with 100% highly breathable and compressive woven fabric. The elasticity and lightness of the knit allows us to use less stitching, thus reducing the number of panels used. The composition of the knit also brings added technical features:
- Best in class moisture wicking capabilities, making your leg sweat dry faster, hence more comfortable.
- Extra compression race fit, reducing fatigue and promoting recovery.
The tight knit provides superior compression and elasticity from this woven fabric, also allows us to completely eliminate the need of leg grippers.
High performance silicon filaments are used internally around the thigh, finished with an elegant laser cut. To keep things classy, we kept the branding elements to a minimum; this gives the bib-shorts a seamless and classic look.
As with all of our Bib-shorts, the "jersey" grade ergonomic suspenders, ensure a super comfortable ride, eliminating any pressure from the shoulder area.
The shorts feature our ultra comfortable legendary Elastic Interface Italian Chamois:
- Soft premium cotton cover.
- Pre-shaped seamless stitch-less chamois with no hard spots
- Ultralight high density / highly breathable foam pad
- Highly breathable moisture management technology to wick sweat away from the body.
- Anatomically gender designed.
- No presence of adhesive in the chamois.
- Ergonomically designed to keep you dry and comfortable whether you are riding 25K or 150K.